Soms Wen Jy, Soms Leer Jy
2 in stock
It takes discipline to do the right thing when something goes wrong and as John Maxwell oftenpoints out, Experience isnt the best teacher; evaluated experience is.Author has more than two decades of full-time ministry behind him.
New York Times best-selling author, John C. Maxwell, believes that the greatest lessons we learn in life are from our losses. Any setback, whether professional or personal, can be turned into a step forward when you possess the right tools to turn a loss into a gain. In Soms wen jy, soms leer jy Maxwell draws on nearly 50 years of leadership experience and provides a roadmap forwinning by examining the eleven elements that constitute the DNA of learners who succeed in the face of problems, failure and losses.
These elements include:
- Humility The Spirit of Learning
- Reality The Foundation of Learning
- Responsibility The First Step of Learning
- Improvement The Focus of Learning
- Hope The Motivation of Learning
- Teachability The Pathway of Learning
- Adversity The Catalyst of Learning
- Problems The Opportunities of Learning
- Bad Experiences The Perspective for Learning
- Change The Price of Learning
- Maturity The Value of Learning