By John MacArthur
As a Christian father, you bear a tremendous responsibility – to raise your children through both biblical instruction and personal example – But how can you succeed in a society that attacks the role of fatherhood and godly family values. Are you sometimes tempted to give in or give up?
The rewards of being a dad who leads are well worth making the effort to stand firm. The Bible offers clear guidance for dads on how to parent effectively. Join pastor-teacher John MacArthur as he looks at:-
- the keys to building healthy family unity
- essential character qualities to teach every child
- how to lovingly discipline children and nurture obedience
- traps to avoid in the course of parenting
- the power of a dad’s example to influence future generations
This book will equip you in the pursuit of leading your family well. You will learn God’s principles for instructing and disciplining your children – principles that will guide your kids to righteous living and bring blessings into your home.
Commit yourself to being a dad who leads, and God will enable you every step of the way. There is no greater joy in life than to see one’s own children walking in the truth.
CBD PRICE: R210.00 (hard cover)