The Africa Bible Commentary is a unique publishing event – the first one-volume Bible commentary produced in Africa by African theologians to meet the needs of African pastors, students, and lay leaders. Interpreting and applying the Bible in the light of African culture and realities, it furnishes powerful and relevant insights into the biblical text that transcend Africa in their significance. The Africa Bible Commentary gives a section-by-section interpretation that provides a contextual, readable, affordable, and immensely useful guide to the entire Bible. Readers around the world will benefit from and appreciate the commentary’s fresh insights and direct style that engage both heart and mind.
Key features include:
- Produced by African biblical scholars, in Africa, for Africa and for the world
- Section-by-section interpretive commentary and application
- More than 70 special articles dealing with topics of key importance in to ministry in Africa today, but that have global implications
- 70 African contributors from both English- and French-speaking countries
- Transcends the African context with insights into the biblical text and the Christian faith for readers worldwide
PRICE: R 510.00 (valid while stocks last)
JOURNEY WITH GRIEF: LEIGH ROBINSON
Pastor Leigh Robinson is no stranger to grief, having lost both his wife and his sister in a tragic car accident. It is written by someone who has walked the path of pain, sometimes stumblingly, but always with the certainty that God has held his hand.
Written solidly biblical and practically, the author divides the Word of Truth and applies its teachings to mind and heart. He offers wise counsel to those who are experiencing grief, as well as to those who would minister comfort to the grief stricken.
Leigh Robinson is Senior Pastor at Rosebank Union Church in Gauteng and has over 40 years of pastoral, counselling and teaching ministry.
CBD PRICE: R50.00 (while stocks last)