Why Jesus Died (Isaiah 53)
21 in stock
Isaiah 53 is one of the clearest messianic messages of the Old Testament, and is often quoted in the New Testament as a prophecy of what would happen to Jesus. Going carefully through the chapter verse by verse, Dr Kendall tackles such crucial subjects as:
* What makes faith, faith?
* How does one recognize God at work?
* Who really crucified Jesus?
* Is there healing in the atonement?
* Why did Jesus die?
* What are the results of Jesus’ death?
* What does the blood of Jesus do for us, and what does the blood of Jesus do for God?
This chapter goes right to the heart of the Christian faith.