A Visual Theology Guide to the Bible
By: Challies & Byers
1 in stock
The deepest truths of the Bible accessible in a way that can be seen, understood, and experienced like never before, combining graphics and text to teach the nature and contents of the Bible in a fresh and exciting way.
For a beautiful, approachable, informative presentation of the concepts and principles of Scripture–turn to any page of A Visual Theology Guide to the Bible and be instantly immersed in the visuals and teachings of God’s Word.
A Visual Theology Guide to the Bible is not only a wonderful introduction to the Christian life, it is a functioning guide for understanding and living out your faith.
You’ll see how the Bible is put together, why the authors wrote each book, and what all of it means for your life today. What’s more, you’ll learn why the Bible can be trusted and how to answer common criticisms of the Bible.
Used in conjunction with Tim Challies and Josh Byers’ bestselling book, Visual Theology, this unique resource helps you connect the truth of the Bible to your life, showing how God’s eternal truth leads to life change and transformation.
A Visual Theology Guide to the Bible:
- Is written by authors Tim Challies and Josh Byers, each of whom have a deep desire to convey the deepest truths of the Bible in a fresh, beautiful, and informative way
- Will help you develop a plan to read and study the Scriptures
- Is a follow-up to Visual Theology and expands on the timeless, historic, biblical truths presented in that bestselling book
- Will help you grow in godliness by practicing what you learn
- Is perfect for new believers, long-time Christians, students, small groups, pastors, church leaders, and anyone else interested in seeing the Bible afresh