Understanding & Loving a Person with Dep
4 in stock
If someone you love is depressed, you probably feel confused, angry, and helpless. This encouraging guide will help you hold on to hope while broadening your understanding of depression and its treatment.
Dr. Brenda Hunter has been a caregiver for someone with depression and has also struggled with depression herself. With empathy, real-life stories, and clinical expertise, Brenda teams up with Stephen Arterburn to explore:
- The multiple causes of depression
- How men and women react to depression differently
- The influence of social media and technology on depression
- The unique challenges of depression in adolescence
- How to take care of yourself while caring for someone who is depressed
Brenda and Steve know from personal experience that light can overcome the darkness of depression. You can get back the person you love. Learn how to care for both of you in this hope-filled book.