Table for Two (Workbook)
1 in stock
Table for Two: Doing Life and Savoring Scripture Together not only provides a basic framework for how to disciple and mentor girls, but it also provides a starting point for this process by teaching girls a basic way to study the Bible. Instead of spoon-feeding truth to girls, leaders will be equipped and challenged to lead girls to explore and discover principles in God’s Word for themselves.
- Six weeks of side-by-side study for a mentor and a student
- Introductory chapters that explain how to do a word study
- Bonus activities for weekly meetings between student and leader
- Girls will begin to study Scripture for themselves instead of being dependent on a leader.
- Versatile design and basic structure provides opportunity for for ministry in a variety of settings, including mother-daughter encounters, ministry within sororities, intergenerational discipleship, and/or small groups.
- Sets the framework for one-on-one discipleship.
Author Info: Amy Pierson is Director of Girls’ Ministry at Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano, Texas, and Mona Corwin is founder of Amazing Things Ministry.