Steps (Mentor’s Guide)
7 in stock
Steps: Gospel-Centered Recovery Mentor Guide is designed for mentor-mentee dialogue, including personal-assessment review, which is an important component of the STEPS program.
This 13-session discipleship program takes people to the root of sin and suffering in order to embrace the freedom found only in Christ’s redemption. Potentially life-changing experiences are brought about by in-depth Bible study, thorough personal assessments, insightful teaching videos, and honest interactions with a group leader and mentor.
Honed over years of implementation at The Village Church’s campuses in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, Steps formed the foundation of the church’s ongoing recovery ministry. It continues to be one of the most fruitful discipleship courses offered throughout the calendar year.
In these 13 sessions, Matt Chandler and Michael Snetzer invite other pastors from The Village Church to teach each of the 12 steps. Building on the incomplete truths of traditional recovery programs, Steps elevates the redeemed truths to be seen through the light of Scripture and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Theologically rich and steeped in the wisdom of practical biblical counseling, Steps is more than a Bible study; it’s a discipleship tool and the foundation for gospel-centered recovery.
- Content created by trained pastoral counselors
- Gospel-centered recovery program
- Personal assessment forms
- Guide individuals in a one-on-one setting through deeper questions and personal assessments
- Learn to identify root causes of brokenness
- Develop and promote the habit of confession, repentance, and growing in grace.
- Show others how to walk in the freedom found only in Christ through redemption and gospel-centered recovery.
- Base your approach to recovery on a biblical and theological foundation rather than a secular 12-step approach.