Route 66: Travel Through the Bible (Teac
Out of stock
This study provides a basic introduction to the structure and themes of the Word of God. As students journey through this fast-moving survey, they will discover truths and applications that God placed in each book of the Bible. God’s gracious work is clear – from creation to the cross to the consummation of time. 13 units covering the entire Bible. This printed edition of the Teacher’s Manual ships in a sturdy three-ring binder.
This Teacher’s Manual includes:
- 35 Lessons – one for each week in an average school year
- Target Truths – core learning objectives for each lesson
- Teaching Strategies – notes on presenting a lesson’s material effectively
- Scripture Memory – optional plan for verse m emorization
- Testing and Evaluation – tests for each unit, with answer keys included
- Student Manual Pages – facsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
421 Loose-leaf pages (three-hole punched) with a three-ring binder. Designed primarily for 9-12 grade/high school but parents can adapt for use with grades 7-12.