Psalm 23 (Workbook)
62 in stock
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Many women know Psalm 23 by heart but haven’t experienced its power in their lives. This beloved psalm can breathe new life into women who are weary and unsure of their next steps. It’s more than a psalm that comforts in death; it gives confidence in life.
In this 7-session study by Jennifer Rothschild, gain fresh insight and encouragement from Psalm 23. Explore the depths of God’s compassionate care while debunking the self-reliance myth. Learn how your vulnerability is not a liability because you can trust the Shepherd’s goodness throughout each season of life.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Seven interactive teaching videos, approximately 25-30 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Explore the depths of God?s compassionate care.
- Trade the myth of self-reliance for the truth of God?s providence.
- Learn to view your vulnerability as a strength essential to relying on God.
- Banish fear as you trust the Shepherd?s goodness in every season of life.