Nahum (Zondervan Exegetical Commentary)
Out of stock
How a biblical author says something is just as important as what they say.
Designed for the pastor and Bible teacher, this series carefully analyzes the discourse of each Old Testament book and shows how the main thrust of each passage contributes to the development of the whole composition in the original Hebrew.
For each passage, the ZECOT provides:
- The main idea of the passage.
- Its literary context.
- The author’s original translation.
- Exegetical outline with Hebrew layout.
- Its structure and literary form.
- An explanation of the text.
- Its canonical and practical significance.
While primarily designed for those with a basic knowledge of biblical Hebrew, Hebrew words are always explained so that anyone who desires to understand the Old Testament and communicate its message will benefit from the depth and accessibility these volumes offer.