Making Sense of the Bible
5 in stock
With a strong emphasis on the scriptural basis for each doctrine—what the whole Bible teaches us today about a particular topic, Making Sense of the Bible is required reading for understanding the relevant passages of Scripture.
- Canon of Scripture: the list of all books that belong in the Bible
- Authority of Scripture: all words in Scripture are God’s words because that is what the Bible claims for itself
- Clarity of Scripture: the Bible is written so that its teachings are able to be understood by all who read it
- Necessity of Scripture: the Bible is necessary for knowledge of the gospel
- Sufficiency of Scripture: Scripture contains all the words of God he intended his people to have.
Written in a friendly tone, appealing to the emotions and the spirit as well as the intellect, Making Sense of the Bible helps readers overcome wrong ideas, make better decisions on new questions, and grow as Christians.