Love for a Lifetime (DVD Kit)
3 in stock
Love for a Lifetime – Leader Kit by Dr. James Dobson helps leaders facilitate this marriage study experience and contains all that is needed to conduct the four sessions in a small group.
Combining the best of Dr. Dobson’s teachings related to knowing and appreciating your spouse and building a healthy marriage, this Bible study pulls from his book and film Love for a Lifetime. The study challenges couples as they look at culture and gender differences through the generations and the impact upon marriages. In addition, Dr. Dobson addresses hot topics that often hinder a marriage relationship including money issues, busyness, and over-commitment.
- Member Book
- One DVD with clips from Dr. James Dobson and Ryan Dobson teaching
- 5-7-minute video teaching clip per session from Dr. James Dobson and Ryan Dobson
- Biblically rooted content
- Leader material guides to questions and discussion with small group
- Personal reflection and study segments to use in between group sessions
- 4-session Member Book with group and personal component
- optional 5th session
Author: Dr. James Dobson is the Founder and President of Family Talk, a non-profit organization that produces his radio program, “Dr. James Dobson s Family Talk.” He is the author of more than 80 books dedicated to the preservation of the family, including The New Dare to Discipline, Love for a Lifetime, Life on the Edge, Love Must Be Tough, The New Strong-Willed Child, When God Doesn’t Make Sense, Bringing Up Boys, and Bringing Up Girls.