Kingdom Agenda – Member Book [eBook]
Kingdom Agenda: Living Life God’s Way – Member Book offers valuable biblical content for six group sessions and for personal study. The message of the Kingdom is sorely lacking today. This is not because people don’t speak of the Kingdom but because far too much of their speech is in esoteric, theological code words that seem unrelated to the realities of life in the here and now. The Christian message, when communicated from a comprehensive Kingdom perspective, provides an agenda that can stand next to and above all other attempts to define the meaning of life, whether for the individual, the family, the church, or the nation. A Kingdom agenda based on God’s Word — rather than a secular agenda based on man’s word — is the best way to make all of life work as our Creator intended. This six-session Bible study can serve as a comprehensive blueprint for the Christian life and as an all-encompassing discipleship tool.
- 6 group sessions
- 6 weeks of personal Bible study
- Learn biblical characteristics of God’s kingdom agenda, the visible demonstration of the comprehensive rule of God over every area of life
- Discover your identity, role, and responsibilities as a citizen of God’s kingdom
- Acquire a God-focused perspective for you, your family, your church, and your nation
- Align your heart and your life with the priorities of God’s kingdom agenda