Jesus > Religion (DVD)
5 in stock
Jesus>Religion will help readers abandon dead, dry, rule-keeping and embrace the promise of being truly known and deeply loved. The study unpacks and highlights the difference between teeth gritting and grace, law and love, performance and peace, despair and hope. Bethke is quick to acknowledge that hes not a pastor or theologian, but simply a regular, twenty-something who cried out for a life greater than the one for which he had settled. Along his journey, Bethke discovered the real Jesus, who beckoned him beyond the props of false religion.
- Small-group Member Study Guide
- DVD with a promotional video and six 12-15 minute teaching sessions
- Leader Helps
- Trade Book
- Interactive teaching video
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- 6-session workbook with group and personal component
- In the video an artist develops a visual to supplement the teaching content
Author: Jefferson Bethke has a compelling story of overcoming a painful childhood of poverty and a broken home, and this gives him a unique perspective on the grace of God and the work of Jesus in his life and the lives of others. Its this perspective that has catapulted him into the national conversation regarding religion and spirituality, allowing his message to connect at a heart level with an audience ranging from atheists to nationally recognized religious leaders.