How Much More (Workbook)
By: Harper, Lisa
43 in stock
Discovering God’s Extravagant Love In Unexpected Places
Maybe your head knows that God is always good, but your heart’s not so sure. Or perhaps while reading Scripture, you’ve wondered if our Creator Redeemer went through a personality change – from strictly enforcing the rules in the Old Testament to loving the outcast in the New.
In this 7-session Bible study, you’ll discover divine love in the often overlooked and misunderstood passages. And you’ll be delighted to find that Jehovah of the Old Testament is the same redemptive and compassionate God we see through Jesus Christ in the New Testament. He has always been and will always be for us!
Note that video access is not included with the purchase of this Bible study book. To view the 7 enriching teaching videos for this study (approximately 30–40 minutes per session), please purchase the How Much More leader kit.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete among 7 weeks of group sessions
- How Much More Bible study book does not include video sessions. Video sessions are available in the How Much More leader kit
- Tackle some overlooked or misunderstood passages in Scripture, uncovering how they actually amplify the love and goodness of God.
- Explore the historical-cultural context of biblical texts to grasp their deeper meaning.
- Discover God’s redemptive heart throughout Scripture and how He longs to redeem you
- Allow a renewed understanding of God’s perfect compassion and perfect holiness to drive you to deeper intimacy and trust in Him.