Help! My Anger is Out of Control
9 in stock
A small book for people who cannot control their anger.
Anger is widespread; it is even a major problem among professing Christians. While people express anger in different ways, controlling it is a challenge for each of us. Some feel powerless as anger rises. Others try to justify themselves.
The question that must be addressed is how a sinfully angry person can become a person of grace. This mini-book provides the answer and gives us hope by directing our attention to the power of Christ to transform angry people into gracious people.
- People struggling with anger
- People in a relationship with an angry person
- Christian counselors
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- Small-group leaders
- 1 Understanding Anger
- 2 How Can Angry People Be Helped?
- 3 Overcoming Anger by God’s Grace
- 4 Practical Ways You Can Overcome Anger
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?