Happiness (DVD Leader Kit)
1 in stock
Happiness Leader Kit includes a Bible Study Book, the original book on which the study is based, social-media content, and DVD with a promotional video and six 15- to 20-minute teaching sessions.
Christians are supposed to be happy. In fact, we are supposed to radiate joy, peace, and contentment that are so distinctive and attractive that others are naturally drawn to us because they want what we have. And yet, in today’s culture, many Christians are perceived as angry, judgmental people who don’t seem to derive any joy from life whatsoever.
So why aren’t we happy? Unfortunately, many Christians are taught early on that God doesn’t want us to be happy; instead, He wants us to be holy. In fact, many Christians are laboring under the false notion that God Himself is not happy. But nothing could be further from the truth!
In Happiness, noted theologian and author Randy Alcorn dispels centuries of misconceptions about happiness and provides indisputable proof that God not only wants us to be happy but also commands it. This is the most definitive study on the subject of happiness to date and a paradigm-shifting wake-up call for the church and Christians everywhere.
Session titles include:
1. Joy and Happiness: The Conflict
2. Hardwired for Happiness
3. The Happiness of God
4. Idolatry and Happiness
5. Holiness and Happiness
6. The Happiness of Heaven
- Bible Study Book
- 2 DVD-ROMs
- Original book on which the study is based
- Teaching videos with Randy Alcorn
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
- Leader guidance
- Content and learning activities for individual study
- Six-session workbook with group and personal components
- Learn more about what Scripture has to say about happiness
- Explore the theological nuances and definitions of happiness
- Understand that joy and happiness are interchangeable
- Help believers overcome the temptation to become angry and judgmental
- Understand that God is happy and commands us to be happy as well