God’s Undertaker (Updated)
49 in stock
Has Science Buried God?
Evaluates the evidence of modern science in relation to the debate between the atheistic and theistic interpretations of the universe, and provides a fresh basis for discussion. The book has grown out of the author’s lengthy experience of reading and debating on this subject in the UK, USA, Germany, and Russia; and has been written in response to endless requests for the argumentation in written form.
- War of the worldviews
- The scope and limits of science
- Gods, gaps and goblins
- Designer universe
- Designer biosphere
- The nature and scope of evolution
- The origin of life
- The genetic code and its origin
- Matters of information
- Taming chance without intelligence
- The origin of information