God, Girls and Getting Connected
1 in stock
Miss America 2007, Lauren Nelson, and award-winning TV news anchor Robin Marsh share a passion to encourage teen girls. In this relevant, engaging devotional they show the cell phone generation of girls why accepting God’s call is the best decision they’ll ever make.
Each devotion includes a question in teen lingo, God’s “text response” from Scripture, insightful reflections, and a daily spiritual app to help girls relate biblical wisdom to everyday needs as they explore:
- how to deal with the drama of other girls
- decisions about boys and sexual purity
- do’s and don’ts of social media
- the fun of living out a bold faith
- their identity and uniqueness in Christ
A cleverly presented, timely look at God’s help for the needs young women face today. Perfect for individual faith growth and as group discussion and study material.