FLYTE: faith. life. together. Leader Guide – Volume 6 [eBook]
FLYTE: faith. life. together. Volume 6 – Leader Guide is a Bible study curriculum for kids ages 10-12, one that speaks to what they’re dealing with right now — not what’s past or in their future. Each volume includes 13 simple to execute sessions. Preteen experts—namely, preteens themselves — weighed in on the energy, movement, and excitement of Flyte during its development so that key biblical concepts are not only grasped, but applied, to issues like eating disorders, puberty, sex, bullying, emotions, family relationships, etc.
Leader Guide includes:
- 13 teaching plans
- Personal Bible study for leaders
- Tips for leading preteens
- Fellowship ideas
- Helps preteen leaders pull off each session with ease
- Includes personal Bible study points for leaders
Unit 1: Defense
- What do Christians believe about God?
- Who is Jesus?
- Is Jesus the only way?
- What happens when Christians die?
Unit 2: Decisions
- Who decides?
- What are my options?
- How do I follow through?
- Am I on my own?
Unit 3: Fair Play
- Does what I say matter?
- Am I a thief?
- Why is it so hard to tell the truth?
- Can’t they take a joke?
- Bonus: Christmas (Apologetics)