Finding I AM (Workbook/Video Access)
7 in stock
How Jesus Fully Satisfies the Cry of Your Heart
What is the deep cry of your heart? The ache in your soul just waiting to be fulfilled? The prayer you keep repeating without end? Jesus not only cares about this deep, spiritual wrestling, but He also wants to step in and see you through it.
Join Lysa TerKeurst on the streets of Israel to explore the I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John, ultimately trading feelings of emptiness and depletion for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is in this in-depth Bible study.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Five weeks of personal study segments to complete between six weeks of group sessions
- Four days, with an optional fifth day, of study within each week of personal study
- Six enriching teaching videos, approximately 15–20 minutes per session, available via redemption code printed in Bible study book for individual streaming access
- Find freedom in difficult circumstances by learning how to shift from “slave mentality” to “set free mentality.”
- Discover how Jesus is the key to satisfaction by learning the crucial significance behind each of His I AM statements.
- Trade feelings of emptiness for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is.
- Grow in biblical literacy with this exploration of the Gospel of John.
- Session 1: I AM (18:40)—In this introductory session, Lysa introduces the topic of I AM by looking in the book of Exodus where God talks to Moses through the burning bush. First came God’s name, then came His promise.
- Session 2: I AM the Bread of Life (15:40)—Lysa is in Capernaum during this session and discusses how important bread was in the life of the Jewish people during this time. She reminds participants that only Jesus Himself can satisfy every craving of our soul.
- Session 3: I AM the Light of the World (21:40)—This third session puts participants at Jacob’s well where Jesus encountered the Samaritan woman. Lysa discusses Jesus as the Living Water and how this Samaritan woman became a light to her world by telling others about Jesus.
- Session 4: I AM the Good Shepherd and I AM the Gate of the Sheep (18:10)—Psalm 23 tells us about God as a Good Shepherd. Lysa explores that Psalm and reminds listeners that God promises not to restore our circumstances, but rather to restore our soul.
- Session 5: I AM the Resurrection and the Life and I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life (20:55)—In this fifth session Lysa overlooks the city of Jerusalem and studies the passage of the raising of Lazarus. She reminds the listener that Jesus longs to bring His resurrection power to us.
- Session 6: I AM the True Vine (17:35)—During this final session we find ourselves in a vineyard learning about God as the Gardener and Jesus as the True Vine. We learn that pruning makes us look more like Jesus and prepares us to bring forth fruit.