ESV Global Study Bible [eBook]
The ESV Global Study Bible is a one-volume study resource for globally minded Christians everywhere. It has been designed from beginning to end to be highly accessible and value priced for distribution on a global scale.
The Global Study Bible features a fresh design, with a wide range of new features. Each book begins with an introduction, followed by a unique, insightful description of the global message of the book. Likewise, a set of new articles by global Christian leaders apply the Bible to global issues, such as the role of government, the nature of the church, world religions, social ethics, and missions and evangelism.
Each print copy comes with free access to the online Global Study Bible, available anywhere worldwide with an Internet connection.
The Global Study Bible’s notes and maps were adapted from the best-selling ESV Study Bible and contain a wealth of information about the biblical text, history, and geography. With overviews of each Bible book, special facts, and character profiles, the Global Study Bible is an outstanding resource for Christians everywhere who seek to know and understand the truth of the Bible and its global meaning.
Buy One, Give One
For every copy purchased, Crossway will distribute a digital copy free to a Christian somewhere in the world. With this unique global strategy, everyone who buys a copy of the Global Study Bible will have a small part in “equipping the global church through God’s Word.”
- Complete ESV Bible text
- 12,000 clear, concise study notes
- The global message of each book
- 14 new articles written by global Christian leaders
- Introductions and timelines for each Bible book
- Nearly 900 highlighted Bible facts
- 120 Bible character profiles
- More than 120 duotone maps and illustrations throughout
- More than 80,000 cross-references
- An extensive concordance
- Glossary with concise definitions of key terms
- Free access to the online Global Study Bible with the purchase of any print edition