Encountering the N.T. (EBS) 2nd Ed [HC]
1 in stock
Studying the New Testament can be an exciting – and intimidating – experience. This readable survey is designed to make the adventure less daunting and more rewarding. The second edition has been revised throughout, including updated bibliographies and focus boxes addressing contemporary concerns. The CD-ROM has been substantially revised to provide a more helpful and up-to-date interactive learning experience.
Other distinguishing features include:
- abundant illustrations, photographs, tables, and charts-all in full colour
- sidebars addressing ethical / theological concerns
- focus boxes isolating key issues
- learning objectives and a chapter outline
- end-of-chapter study questions, review questions, and chapter summaries
Students of the New Testament will find this introductory text both informative and engaging. An accompanying website through Baker Academic’s Textbook eSources offers a wide array of resources for students and professors. Resources for students include flash cards, self quizzes, and introductory videos. Resources for professors include discussion questions, suggestions for class activities, PowerPoint slides, an instructor’s manual, and a test bank.