Courageous Campaign Kit
1 in stock
Based on the highly anticipated movie Courageous (from the makers of Fireproof), this dynamic 4-session group Bible study resource guides men toward leading their families in a courageous, God-honouring way, focusing on four key areas:
Filled with action-packed police drama, COURAGEOUS is the fourth release from the moviemaking ministry of Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, Georgia.
Released in 2011, it joins previous bestsellers like Fireproof and Facing the Giants to touch hearts and impact lives through heartfelt stories of faith and hope.
Churches used Fireproof to change marriages; COURAGEOUS provides the opportunity to strengthen families and fathers. The story of four law officers who discover leading a family takes even more bravery than fighting crime, COURAGEOUS captures the heart of the father, calling him to Christ as he seeks to be a better dad.
As churches and individuals have done with other Sherwood pictures, this movie provides a great opportunity to reach out socially and spiritually to friends, neighbours, and co-workers by inviting them to attend a COURAGEOUS screening, a related Sunday morning sermon, men’s ministry event, or small-group Bible study.
Toward that goal, the Courageous Church Campaign Kit comes complete with:
- a step-by-step planning guide
- supportive sermon outlines
- a 4-week small-group study (with member book and supporting film clip DVD)
- evangelism outreach materials
- a DVD-Rom with promotional trailers and worship helps
- a copy of Sherwood pastor Michael Catt’s Courageous Living book
- plus products featuring official COURAGEOUS branding to create an exciting campaign suitable for your church or ministry needs.