Counsel with Confidence
5 in stock
When you were learning to ride a bicycle, the hardest part was the first few pedal strokes—those wobbly seconds before you built up enough momentum to maintain your balance. A generous push from your dad was just what you needed to avoid ending up in a heap of elbows, knees, handlebars, and spokes.
Counseling is similar. Sometimes you need something to give you some momentum, something to give you the confidence that you’re on the right track. If you’ve ever felt like that, this book is for you.
Counsel With Confidence is a book to guide counselors and church leaders in being well informed and to help them bring about heart-based change in the lives of the people they counsel, through the right application of Scripture.
- Introduction: Read This First!
- Counseling 101
- Common Problems
- Marriage Counseling
- Top Twenty Counseling Books
- Pastors, ministers
- Small-group leaders
- Aspiring pastors
Features and Benefits
- Easy for quick reference in alphabetical listing under primary categories
- Rich in Scripture content and application
- Applies the Word consistently
- Draws from the author’s wide experience as a local pastor