Conversation Peace (Workbook)
18 in stock
Conversation Peace: The Power of Transformed Speech is an interactive Bible study workbook designed for six weeks of individual study and seven small-group sessions. Each week, you’ll be introduced to one powerful speech-transforming element for communication. Then you’ll study and apply what you’ve learned.
- Discover seven powerful speech-transforming elements
- Master the skills of effective communicators
- Strengthen your vocabulary with Words from the Word
- Connect with others in a small-group experience
- Freshen Your Breath with weekly Scripture memory
If you’re the type that can’t resist sharing that choice morsel of gossip, throwing that negative barb, or snapping a sarcastic reply–or if you bottle up those impulses inside–this study will help revolutionize your speech habits and improve your relationships. Let God’s Word change you from the inside out! Be transformed! Get Conversation Peace!
- Print only study
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- Leader material in member book (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- Personal study segments in member book for homework that women can complete between group sessions in daily format
Mary Kassian is an award winning author, popular speaker, and a distinguished professor of women’s studies at Southern Baptist Seminary. She has published several books, Bible studies and videos, including: Girls Gone Wise, In My Father’s House: Finding Your Heart’s True Home, Conversation Peace, Vertically Inclined, and The Feminist Mistake.