Connected (DVD Leader Kit)
3 in stock
Connected: My Life in the Church Leader Kit by Dr. Thom S. Rainer provides a biblical understanding of what it means to be a part of the body of Christ through a study of the Book of Ephesians. This study moves us to see that God has placed us in our local churches to serve others, care for them, pray together, learn together, and grow together—all for the glory of God. This group bible study is a great companion or follow-up to Dr. Rainer’s I Am A Church Member.
Purchase one for each leader.
Use with Bible Studies for Life: Connected: My Life in the Church Bible Study Book. This release is part of the Bible Studies for Life™ small group series, equipping you to understand how faith impacts your family, your career, and your struggles. And all the while challenges you to live out your faith, right where you are.
- Connected in Christ–Ephesians 2:17-22
- Connected in Unity–Ephesians 4:1-6
- Connected in Growth–Ephesians 4:11-16
- Connected Through Words–Ephesians 4:25-32
- Connected in Service–Ephesians 5:15-21
- Connected through Prayer–Ephesians 6:18-22
- Bible Study Book
- DVD-ROM with Bible commentary, short videos from the author providing biblical insights, and more to enhance the group experience
- Small group experience for six sessions
- Teaching videos
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- Leader material
- Life application based
- Streamlined experience
- Commentary and word study
Author: Thom S. Rainer serves as president and CEO of LifeWay Christian Resources. Among his greatest joys are his family: his wife Nellie Jo; three sons, Sam, Art, and Jess; and seven grandchildren. Dr. Rainer publishes a daily blog at ThomRainer.com and can be found on twitter at @ThomRainer and on Facebook at facebook.com/Thom.S.Rainer.