Confronting Without Offending
Out of stock
Where there are people, there are disagreements and misunderstandings. The author of Taming Your Tongue (more than 350,000 copies sold), a popular speaker, and a behavior expert, Deborah Smith Pegues draws on God?s Word, personal experience, and research to show how to approach difficult situations so relationships are strengthened not broken.
Meeting face?to?face to resolve an issue is difficult, but Pegues makes it easier by revealing how to avoid complications, sharing examples of good communication, and offering specific steps for dealing with conflicts. Readers will discover:
- effective and compassionate techniques for handling conflict
- practical strategies for resolving conflict
- how personality types influence discussions
- suggestions for minimizing defensiveness
- ideas for developing and promoting cooperation
Confronting Without Offending gives readers the tools to successfully talk over and resolve issues and misunderstandings at home, at work, and in social situations.