Church Essentials (DVD Leader Kit)
6 in stock
Church Essentials: What Is a Healthy Church? by Mark Dever is a 6-session Bible study for adults that helps the people of your congregation understand the essential marks of a healthy church.
What does it mean to be a healthy church? Church Essentials provides a framework and description of the characteristics to be incorporated into the life of a church. Whether you’re a church leader or an involved member of your congregation, you can help cultivate these elements in your church, bringing it new life and health for God’s glory.
- A Vision for Healthy Churches
- The Truths on Which Churches Build
- Connecting the Church’s Inward Purity and Outward Witness
- Guarding the Church’s Front Door and Opening Its Back
- Real Church Growth
- Leading and Following in the Church
- Detailed and thorough explanation of the nature of the church
- Specific details about a church member’s responsibilities to the church
- Writing from one of the foremost experts in ecclesiology
- Church members will gain a higher love and appreciation for the church
- Church members will be motivated to become more involved in the life of the church
- Church leaders can equip their congregations with a biblically accurate understanding of the ministry of the church
Author: Mark Dever serves as the senior pastor of Capitol Hill Baptist Church in Washington, D.C. A Duke graduate, Dr. Dever holds a MDiv from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, a ThM from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, and a PhD in Ecclesiastical History from Cambridge University. He is the president of 9Marks Ministries.