Christ-Centered Parenting (Workbook)
9 in stock
Gospel Conversations on Complex Cultural Issues
Do you ever feel ill equipped to talk about the cultural issues of our day? Designed to help you lead your children and teens in a confident and responsible way, this 6-session resource will equip you to address pressing cultural topics which children of all ages, from preschoolers through young adults, face, including:
- Gender issues
- Suicide, depression, and anxiety
- Addiction and coping mechanisms
- Same-sex marriage
- Singleness, dating, marriage, and divorce
Give your kids a biblical worldview that will produce the next generation of culture shapers – not simply the next generation shaped by their culture.
- Interactive teaching videos approximately 20-25 minutes per session available for rent or purchase
- Leader tips in the back of the Bible Study Book
- Articles to help parents dig deeper into various topics
- Information on age-appropriate development for children of all ages, including preschoolers, young children, preteens, middle schoolers, high schoolers & young adults
- Engage in our culture’ s most complex issues.
- Apply the gospel to real life situations through transformative conversations with your kids.
- Build confidence for complicated – and sometimes uncomfortable – conversations.
- Replace our culture’s influence with biblical truth.
- Equip your child with the wisdom she or he needs to become a culture shaper.