Out of stock
In this verse-by-verse study of the Book of Hebrews, Jen Wilkin explores how God “provided something better for us” in the person of Jesus Christ (Heb. 11:40). Through stories of Old Testament heroes and practices, the author of Hebrews demonstrates how the new covenant is superior to the old and how Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of every promise. Explore familiar verses in context of the entire Bible, learning how to place your hope and faith in Christ alone.
Additional purchase or renting of the video teaching sessions is recommended for the best experience of this Bible study book.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 10 weeks of group sessions
- Essential teaching videos, approximately 30–45 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Explore Old Testament stories to gain context for the superiority of Christ.
- Gain an understanding of the old and new covenants.
- Learn to place your hope in Jesus.
- Study the Book of Hebrews verse by verse.