A Woman’s Wisdom eBook
Advice books are no short-lived trend, even though much of the advice parading as “wisdom” proves shallow in the long run. What we need is biblical wisdom, and even more than that we need hearts set on the One who governs all our practicalities. The book of Proverbs unlocks the key to both, helping us to face very real challenges such as:
- handling our freedom, independence, and material resources wisely
- keeping ourselves sexually pure
- practicing biblical femininity in a world that scorns us for it
- sustaining God-glorifying marriages
- elevating biblical priorities ahead of day-to-day pressures
Exploring the timeless counsel in the book of Proverbs, A Woman’s Wisdom teaches us to know the very Author of wisdom and to apply his relevant, how-to riches.
LYDIA BROWNBACK (MAR, Westminster Theological Seminary) is a book editor, a speaker at women’s conferences around the country, and an author of numerous books including the On-the-Go Devotional series, Fine China Is for Single Women Too, and Legacy of Faith: From Women of the Bible to Women of Today.