20/20 (DVD Leader Kit)
2 in stock
Christine Caine is passionate about seeing every woman equipped to live her life on mission for Jesus.
In this 7-session study, you’ll develop a new understanding of how God sees you and has chosen you to help make Jesus’ name known on this planet. Through biblical teaching and lessons from her own life, Christine will challenge you to share the story of how God’s love has transformed your life right where you are.
Leader Kit Includes:
- One Bible study book. Includes personal study segments with homework to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions. Also includes leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups.
- DVDs with enriching interactive teaching videos, approximately 30 minutes per session
- Card with 3 additional digital downloads of teaching videos, Wordsearch digital library, and extra leader resources
- Experience the unconditional love and call of Jesus.
- Discover your inherent value and kingdom mission.
- Gain confidence to share the living hope of Christ.
- Help people belong in a world where they feel unseen.
- Session 1: Hidden in Plain Sight (29:20)—Christine unpacks the story of the “blind” Pharisee in Luke 7 to remind us that Jesus sees all of us and to challenge us to have eyes that not only look at people but truly see them with compassion.
- Session 2: Be a God Carrier (27:57)—Christine points out that Mary, with faith that God could do the impossible, was willing to be a God-carrier to her world. We who have Christ living within us through the presence of the Holy Spirit must also be willing to see God do the impossible through us as we carry Him to our generation.
- Session 3: It’s Up to You (32:35)—Jesus asked the disabled man at the pool of Bethesda, “Do you want to get well?” Christine says that Jesus is asking us the same question. Instead of dismissing the question or offering excuses, we must run to Jesus to experience wholeness and healing.
- Session 4: Citizens of Heaven, Residents of Earth (24:49)—Christine reminds us that though we live on earth, we are citizens of heaven. As such, we should talk, act, and think differently, giving evidence that we are not from here. As residents of earth but citizens of heaven, we are ambassadors for Christ.
- Session 5: Magnify His Story in Your Story (31:21)—Christine walks us through the story of Jesus’ encounter with the woman at the well in John 4. She points out that when this woman had a true encounter with Jesus, she couldn’t help but tell those around her about Him. It should be the same for us.
- Session 6: Don’t Say No When God Says Go (37:17)—Christine challenges us to move out of our comfort zone and live the abundant life in Christ. We can’t hang back and live in fear; we must move forward in faith, being willing to risk and to do what every one of us is called to do—lead people to Jesus.
- Session 7: The Exchange Zone (33:31)—In the final video session, Christine reminds us that we, like countless others before us, are running a spiritual race with the baton of faith in our hands. It’s our responsibility to pass this baton on. We must lay aside sins and distractions and focus on Christ, making His last commandment our first priority.