Six Steps to Talking About Jesus (Manual
3 in stock
Think of the people around you: your family, your workmates, the man at the newsagency, your neighbours. Is there a single one of them who doesn’t need to be following Jesus?
Yet like so many Christians, do you feel uneasy about reaching out to people? Perhaps you feel unsure about where to start and what to say?
Six Steps to Talking about Jesus is a short course that goes back to square one, and helps you make a start. Over six interactive sessions you’ll look at:
- the core motivation for reaching out to others;
- how to depend on God in prayer;
- how to invite people to read a book or come to an event;
- how to tell your own story of what God has done for you in Christ;
- how to explain the gospel of Jesus in a simple way.
This is a course designed to be done in a small group context, and does not require an ‘expert leader’. It is ideal preparation for a church mission.
To run the course you will need a workbook for each person, which also contains notes for group leaders, plus the course video which is available for download on Vimeo.