Ready to Launch (DVD Leader Kit)
Out of stock
Ready to Launch Bible Study Kit includes resources for leading a seven-session group study: one Bible Study Book and one DVD with video sessions featuring J.D. and Veronica, content for promotion sharing on social media, session-teaser clips, and other leader helps.
Christian parents are not seeking mere behavior modification in their children but the growth of truly godly passions. “Training a child up in the way he should go” must be done intentionally, with the mind and heart of God. Based on Psalm 127, this study plumbs the wisdom of the Bible about the goals of parenting, the stages of discipline, the role of the church, and strategies to shape the heart toward the gospel.
- Bible Study Book
- 1 DVD-ROM with promotional video and six teaching sessions featuring authors
Session Titles and Run Times:
- Session 1: Love is Not Enough. (12:47)
- Session 2: Our Primary Responsibility. (16:03)
- Session 3: God’s Two Gardens. (12:58)
- Session 4: Preparing Our Children For God’s Mission. (18:33)
- Session 5: Discipline- Fight For the Heart. (16:32)
- Session 6: Discipline- Fight For Your Kids, Not With Your Kids. (15:53)
- Session 7: God Knows You Need His Help. (13:16)
- Teaching from J.D. and Veronica Greear with The Summit staff members
- Between-group exercises for parents
- 7-session Bible Study Book
- A completely biblical and theological approach to parenting
J.D. and Veronica Greear: J.D. is Lead Pastor at The Summit Church in Raleigh-Durham, N.C. He is also the author of Gospel: Recovering the Power that Made Christianity Revolutionary (2011) and Stop Asking Jesus into Your Heart: How to Know for Sure You are Saved (2013). J.D. and his beautiful, relatable, fun, and passionate wife, Veronica, live in Raleigh, N.C. and are raising four ridiculously cute kids: Kharis, Alethia, Ryah, and Adon. J.D. completed his Ph.D. in Theology at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary where he is also a faculty member, and Veronica is a graduate of the University of Virginia.