Reader’s Greek-English Lexicon of the Ne
1 in stock
When you want to get straight to the heart of meaning in the Greek New Testament, A Reader’s Greek-English Lexicon to the New Testament is indispensable. By eliminating time-consuming lexical work, this book helps the pastor or student read the Greek New Testament easily and swiftly.
* All words that occur fewer than 50 times in the New Testament appear verse by verse
* The translation is provided next to each word
* A list at the beginning of each book shows words that occur more than five times in that book but less than 50 in the New Testament
* In-text frequency numbers show how often a word is used both in a given book and in the entire New Testament
* An appendix lists all words that occur more than 50 times
* Definitions are based on the Bauer-Arndt-Gingrich Greek-English Lexicon (BAG) By making rapid reading of the Greek text possible, A Reader’s Greek-English Lexicon to the New Testament provides a powerful study tool for pastors, students, and all who have a high regard for the New Testament.