Out of Egypt (Kids Leader Kit)
Out of stock
The Gospel Project for Kids: Volume 2: Out of Egypt Kids Leader Kit provides the starting resources needed for each volume. Contents include:
- DVD with Bible Story videos, Questions from Kids videos, Music motion videos, and Lyric videos
- Enhanced CD with music, poster PDFs, activity printables, and the Preteen optional content
- Presentation Files Disc with MP3 and MP4 formats of the music and videos
- Younger Kids Leader Guide
- Older Kids Leader Guide
- Set of Younger Kids Activity Pages
- Set of Older Kids Activity Pages
- Set of Big Picture Cards for Families
Order an additional Leader Guide for each leader and a set of Activity Pages and Big Picture Cards for each kid. Additional DVDs and Enhanced CDs are available with the purchase of a kit.
Out of Egypt helps kids discover God’s amazing provision and protection. God used Joseph to provide for the Israelites, setting the stage for a glorious demonstration of God’s power to deliver. God raised up Moses to rescue His people from bondage in Egypt. He saved them from physical captivity like He would one day save His people from spiritual captivity by sending Jesus, a Deliverer greater than Moses. As the people of Israel traveled toward the promised land, God made a covenant with them and instructed them how to live holy lives in an unholy world. God also gave them rules for worship. God’s law sustained their relationship with God until His perfect plan was revealed through Jesus Christ. Sessions include Bible stories from Genesis, Exodus, and Leviticus.
The Gospel Project for Kids is a Christ-centered ongoing weekly Bible study resource that looks at the big picture of God’s story; the story of redemption through Jesus Christ. Each week, kids of all ages will follow a chronological timeline of Bible events, all the while learning how each story points to the gospel of Jesus Christ.