Jesus the Savior (Kids Leader Kit)
Out of stock
The Gospel Project for Kids: Kids Leader Kit – Volume 9: Jesus the Savior provides the starting resources needed for each volume. Contents include:
- DVD with Bible Story videos, Questions from Kids videos, Music motion videos, and Lyric videos
- Enhanced CD with music, poster PDFs, activity printables, and the Preteen optional content
- Presentation Files Disc with MP3 and MP4 formats of the music and videos
- Younger Kids Leader Guide
- Older Kids Leader Guide
- Set of Younger Kids Activity Pages
- Set of Older Kids Activity Pages
- Set of Big Picture Cards for Families
Order an additional Leader Guide for each leader and a set of Activity Pages and Big Picture Cards for each kid. Additional DVDs and Enhanced CDs are available with the purchase of a kit.
Jesus the Savior helps kids discover how Jesus told parables, or stories, to help people understand what the kingdom of heaven is like. One day, these stories will become our reality when Jesus returns and reverses the curse of sin. As people began to turn against Jesus, He journeyed toward Jerusalem. Jesus continued to tell people that they needed to repent, and He prepared His followers for His death. Soon after Jesus arrived in Jerusalem, He was betrayed, arrested, tried, and crucified. The darkest moment of the gospel story became the brightest when Jesus rose from the dead to provide forgiveness for all of God’s people. After Jesus rose from the dead, He spent 40 more days proving that He is alive and preparing His followers to continue His mission after He returned to heaven to be with His Father.
The Gospel Project for Kids is a Christ-centered ongoing weekly Bible study resource that looks at the big picture of God’s story; the story of redemption through Jesus Christ. Each week, kids of all ages will follow a chronological timeline of Bible events, all the while learning how each story points to the gospel of Jesus Christ.