God’s Grace and the Homosexual Next Door
1 in stock
Author Alan Chambers–a former homosexual himself–and four of his colleagues at Exodus International offer practical and biblical insights on how both individuals and churches can become a haven for homosexuals seeking freedom from same-sex attraction.
In this comprehensive guide to helping homosexuals, readers will learn about:
- The roots of homosexuality
- God’s radical grace for sexual sinners
- Reaching youth both within and outside the church
- Dealing with fear and ignorance in the church
- Leading gays to Christ
- Mentoring homosexuals in the church
- Three degrees of homosexuality: militant, moderate or repentant
- Five things not to do in reaching out to gays
and much more about this often perplexing subject.