God’s Grace and the Homosexual Next Door
Out of stock
Author Alan Chambers–a former homosexual himself–and four of his colleagues at Exodus International offer practical and biblical insights on how both individuals and churches can become a haven for homosexuals seeking freedom from same-sex attraction.
In this comprehensive guide to helping homosexuals, readers will learn about:
- The roots of homosexuality
- God’s radical grace for sexual sinners
- Reaching youth both within and outside the church
- Dealing with fear and ignorance in the church
- Leading gays to Christ
- Mentoring homosexuals in the church
- Three degrees of homosexuality: militant, moderate or repentant
- Five things not to do in reaching out to gays
and much more about this often perplexing subject.