Christ-Centered Parenting (DVD)
Out of stock
Do you ever feel ill equipped to talk about the cultural issues of our day? Designed to help you lead your children and teens in a confident and responsible way, this 6-session resource will equip you to address cultural topics which children of all ages, from preschoolers through young adults, face, including:
- Gender issues
- Suicide, depression, and anxiety
- Addiction and coping mechanisms
- Same-sex marriage
- Singleness, dating, marriage, and divorce
Give your kids a biblical worldview that will produce the next generation of culture shapers—not simply the next generation shaped by their culture.
- Interactive teaching videos approximately 20-25 minutes per session
- Teaching videos include panel sessions with the following guests: Russell Moore, Phillip Bethancourt, Andrew Walker, Dan Darling, Daniel Patterson, Ray Ortlund, David Prince, Ben Stuart, Jen Wilkin, Jackie Hill-Perry & Trillia Newbell
- Leader tips in the back of the Bible Study Book
- Articles to help parents dig deeper into various topics
- Information on age-appropriate development for children of all ages, including preschoolers, young children, preteens, middle schoolers, high schoolers & young adults
- Discussion tips and starters for group sessions and further study
- Engage in our culture’s most complex issues.
- Apply the gospel to real life situations through transformative conversations with your kids.
- Build confidence for complicated—and sometimes uncomfortable—conversations.
- Replace our culture’s influence with biblical truth.
- Equip your child with the wisdom she or he needs to become a culture shaper.
Video Sessions and Run Times:
- Session 1: Gospel Framework (28:55)
- Session 2: Human Dignity (33:45)
- Session 3: Identity (28:20)
- Session 4: Sexuality (30:55)
- Session 5: Relationships (35:50)
- Session 6: Technology (31:20)