Brave: Honest Questions Women Ask (DVD)
1 in stock
We get one lifetime either to live as fearful women or for the glory of God. Angela challenges us to understand who God is and to allow His character to make us brave.
- Session 1: Introduction (12:15)—We get one lifetime either to live as fearful women or for the glory of God, brave. Angela Thomas challenges us to understand who God is and to allow His character to make us brave.
- Session 2: I Am Worn Out (36:27)—Women are worn out for all kinds of reasons. Join Angela as she explores eight biblical provisions for the worn-out woman.
- Session 3: I Am Suffering a Thorn (26:53)—Learn about the barbs of a thorn and what its piercing produces as Angela explores with us 1 Corinthians 12:7-10.
- Session 4: I Am Undisciplined (34:52)—Join Angela as she shares various Scriptures that teach we are to learn to obey. The Holy Spirit’s determination is not to withhold what we desire but rather to train us to receive goodness from God’s hand in a disciplined way that brings glory to God.
- Session 5: I Am Trembling Inside (38:40)—What do you do when you hear news that makes you start trembling from the inside out, the kind that takes your breath away? God can breathe a Philippians 4:7 peace deep inside His children even before they know how to pray.
- Session 6: I Am Invisible (26:55)—Even if we live in difficult circumstances, we can know that we belong to the God who sees us. Based on Hagar’s story in Genesis 16.
- Session 7: I Am Broken (36:44)—Angela explores how we can live for the glory of God even after experiencing brokenness. Includes the requirements of a kinsman redeemer and how Christ filled each of them for us.