Out of stock
Awake Bible Study Book includes a small group experience for six sessions, applicable Scripture, key word study, and a life application section called “Live It Out.”
Life has a way of lulling us to sleep spiritually. It’s time to wake up! The church in America needs revival. And that will happen when members of the body of Christ return to God, prayer, God’s revealed Word, unity, and the task at hand.
This study looks at several places in the Bible where God called people to return to Him. It’s a call for us, too—a call to experience revival and awakening personally and in our churches. As people have turned back to God, He has done extraordinary things and sparked great movements. Wouldn’t you like to see God do that again? Join us on the journey of asking God to bring about the next great movement of renewal and turning back to Him.
Return to God (Jonah 1:1-3; 3:1-5,10
Return to Your First Love (Revelation 2:1-7)
Return to Prayer (Nehemiah 1:3-10)
Return to God’s Word (Nehemiah 8:1-8)
Return to Unity (Acts 4:31-37)
Return to Task (Acts 13:1-3, 44-52)
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
- Life application-based, topical studies
- Streamlined experience
- Commentary and word study
- Consider where you stand in your walk and commitment to Christ
- Generate a more energetic and fervent prayer life
- Remind your group members about the importance of unity in the church
- Get biblical insight for your life…today
- Help leaders prepare for the group meeting and feel confident in their understanding of the material
- Use content to develop new leaders
Ronnie Floyd has served as senior pastor of Cross Church in Northwest Arkansas for over 28 years. In addition to serving as the general editor for Bible Studies for Life, Dr. Floyd is the president of the Southern Baptist Convention.